Call +91 (0)80 2545 0860
Visa Advice

Visa Advice and Guidance

Our specialist advisors provide invaluable advice and guidance on visa requirements and protocols, which are under constant review.

Employment and X visas must be registered with the FRRO (Foreigners' Regional Registration Office) - see our page on 'Foreigner Registration' for details.

If you are staying for more than a year you will need to renew your employment visa. New regulations require that this is done in India. We help by managing the following:

  • Reminder service to apply for visa renewal
  • Management of all documentation to apply for renewal, including attending the FRRO with you and your family to ensure the process is completed correctly and efficiently, with the minimum of fuss